ImpactFest 2022 offers a full day program of inspiring speakers and interesting sessions. Discover the time schedule and the different elements of the program and when they will take place. You can switch between roundabouts, meetups, talk shows or reverse pitching. at the bottom of this page we explain what the different sessions stand for.
Ready to put together your personal program? On the program page you will find which sessions are available and sign up for the ones you would like to attend.
Types of sessions
- A Roundabout is a 45 minute dialogue with the purpose of engaging in a discussion on specific topics under the table hosts’ expertise or interest with 4 to 8 guests.
- A Meetup session is hosted by two or more specialists. They take a deep dive in one of the main themes: climate adaptation, circular economy, food transition and energy transition.
- Dive into the newest trends in innovation, explained by the experts on stage. They explain and discuss the main trends and innovations on one of the ImpactFest themes.
- Investors that are looking for impactful solutions, pitch a business plan or concept to the entrepreneurs attending ImpactFest. Today, the roles are reversed!
Innofest test lab
The Innofest Test Lab will provide test opportunities for three sustainable entrepreneurs. They will test their innovation in a real life setting.
Get in the Ring – Global Final
- The Get in the Ring Global Startup Competition is concluding the annual Global Meetup with the legendary Get in the Ring style startup pitch battle the ‘Global Final’.